LEVANTE MEETS ALPS
With our FEEL. GOOD. FOOD we bring the biggest culinary trend of the moment to Kaprun and combine Levante style with the best of the Alps.
SOME OF YOU ARE SURE TO BE WONDERING:
WHAT EXACTLY DOES LEVANTE MEAN?
The term Levante is derived from the Italian or French levant/levante and means East in terms of the Orient. Du Soleil levant, the lands of the rising sun. The term describes the cuisine of the countries that lie on the Eastern Mediterranean. These countries are home to some of the healthiest, most digestible and oldest cuisine of human civilisation.
THAT’s THE THEORY – NOW FOR THE ENJOYMENT.
We at Ever.grün combine the best of the East with the best of the Alps and therefore create our Alpine & Levante Feel. Good. Food. These include dishes such as: mezze, dips, hummus, tahini, pancar and hammera but also peppers, cucumber, eggplant, mint and yogurt, fish, chicken and lamb. With tasty spices such as turmeric, cardamom, cinnamon, nutmeg, caraway, cumin and much more. Plus lots of fresh vegetables and regional produce combined with refreshing, different cuisine.
PERFECT FOR VEGETARIANS AND FANS OF VEGAN FOOD.
Vegetarian cuisine and vegan dishes are all the rage at the moment – Alpine & Levante is perfect for lovers of these. There are so many vegetables, fruits and spices that come together in so many delicious ways.
INDIVIDUAL AND FLEXIBLE FOR GUESTS WHO ALSO WANT TO EAT MEAT OR FISH.
We also offer fish, meat and seafood. Our guests can choose and decide for themselves how they want to dine and put together all dishes according to their wishes and hunger at our Feel.Good.Buffet.
BREAKFAST EVERY DAY UNTIL NOON.
CHILL. START. BRUNCH
If you want, you can make it onto the ski slopes by 8:00 in the morning. You don't have to though. Our breakfast depends entirely on your rhythm. It is included for our hotel guests. For all those who are not staying with us right now, à la carte is bookable.
There's this and much more (depending on the season, of course):
- Oats, spelt flakes, porridge, semolina porridge, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, pine nuts
- Blueberries, goji berries, cranberries, dried mango, dried figs, dried apricots, dried fruit
- Natural humus, seed oil humus, curry humus, baba ghanoush, yoghurt, vanilla yoghurt, tofu
- Lactose-free milk, almond milk, soy milk, soy yogurt, other dairy products
- Peppers, olives, capers, all sorts of vegetables and fruits
- Crispy, roasted, baked
- And much more...
EVENINGS FROM 6 P.M. TO 9 P.M.
Ski. Eat. Relax.
Choose à la carte from our FEEL. GOOD. BUFFET. – we will surprise you with food that you might not have expected. Our restaurant is open to reservations for non-hotel guests.
New options every day with so much choice – here are just a few little somethings for the first taste, but there is much more:
- Sesame, glass noodles, tofu, sprouts
- Pumpkin, bulgur, risotto, garlic
- Sea fish, salmon trout, gurnard, pikeperch, redfish, trout, char, tuna
- Mountain lamb, suya beiried, maize-fed chicken, piccata, roast beef, chicken, beef, kofta
- Date cake, Arabic pancakes, semolina flummery, cinnamon cream, mint strawberries
- And much more...