1 Ticket. 3 Regions.
1 Ticket. 3 Regions. ∞ Mountains.
The SKI ALPIN CARD
Today glacier skiing fun, tomorrow a cold beer above Zell am See and the day after a 'swing' to Tyrol. Are you yearning for variety? The SKI ALPIN CARD promises a very special kind of premium mountain experience, namely 3 regions with just one ski pass. The Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun ticket association is what makes this possible. This means your ski holiday in ever.grün Kaprun will be more variety-packed than ever before.
Kaprun – Zell am See
Saalbach, Hinterglemm, Leogang, Fiberbrunn
The SKI ALPIN CARD has quite a number of benefits for you in just one ticket. Look forward to 408 kilometres of pistes, 121 lift facilities and glacier ski fun, with guaranteed snow. This trans-regional offer inspires with consistent prices for one and multi-day tickets in all regions, season tickets (summer and winter) and year-round cards.
SKI ALPIN CARD FACTS
Short and sweet
- 408 km of pistes and 121 lifts with just one ticket
- Combined ticket for 3 top ski regions: Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang-Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See, Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun
- Same price in all 3 regions: One-day and multi-day ski-passes, winter or summer season travelcard (skiing or hiking) and annual travelcard (365 Classic Alpin Card or 365 Action Alpin Card)
- Varied skiing fun including glacier
- Endless alpine fun 365 days a year
Happiness is free, but priceless.